Terms & Conditions
The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.
Before relying on the material, users should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
Some material on this internet site may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by us of that material and not an indication of our commitment to any particular course of action.
Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user's convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this internet site.
Validity of Rates
- Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
- All costs shown are in Australian Dollars, or as otherwise indicated, and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- All prices shown on this site are subject to change without notice.
- Accommodation costs are room only and do not include transfer costs unless otherwise indicated.
- Prices quoted and shown are not final until full payment is received.
All quotations are valid for 48 hours from the time of quote preparation, unless otherwise stated, and are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received.
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing these conditions (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions of the holiday letting as agreed to by both parties are as follows and departure from same by you permits the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- The apartments are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the written confirmation or reservation information you receive from us. You agree to stay for the dates you have confirmed and should you wish to reduce your stay once you arrive or during your stay, under no circumstances are there any refunds.
- The apartments are available from 2pm on the day of your arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Early check in and late check out is subject to availability and charges may apply at the discretion of management. The apartment is to be locked on departure and all keys returned to reception.
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard or American Express) before the occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- The number of people occupying the apartment is not to exceed the number of people that beds are provided for.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purposes.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if,after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- In the event that any appliance or service breaks down every reasonable endeavour will be made to repair or replace an alternative. The Manager or owner accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience. Port Douglas has limited access to tradespersons and your patience is sought should this occur.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may sustain while on the complex. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises.
- All breakages and losses to the property are to be reported to the Manager and paid for immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property as caused by any guest.
- The Manager reserves the right to apply a bond on the apartment if considered necessary. Should the apartment not be left in a reasonable clean and tidy state, any cleaning costs above and beyond the normal will be charged to the guest.
- All bed and bathroom linen is provided and mid-stay services of apartments occurs for bookings with a duration of 7 or more nights.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the property
- With telephone, internet and postal bookings, the description of the property and the apartments are made in good faith but no responsibility for mis-description can be accepted. Each apartment is furnished to a standard but as each apartment is owned individually they will therefore experience some different furnishings which are in addition to the standard fit-out, so please enquire first as to what the standard furnishings are. Specific requests will be noted on each reservation, however no guarantee will be made.
- Our apartments and studios are Non-Smoking. Smoking is only permitted on the balconies with internal doors closed, or in the common areas around the pool, provided it doesn’t impact on the comfort of other guests.
Cancellations & Payments
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days before the arrival date the deposit will be refunded in full less a $100 administration fee. If however the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the arrival date then the deposit will be retained unless we are able to re-let the property for the same period. If the reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date then the total amount for the booking will be retained unless we are able to re-let the property for the same period. The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting the booking and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, drawing the refund cheque, mailing the refund cheque with a covering letter and meeting bank charges.
- There is no refund for early departures.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card, or retain any bond for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guest’s property.
ANY RESERVATION REQUEST FROM YOU CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS